Impact Investing. Impact investing is an exciting and rapidly growing industry powered by investors who are determined to generate social and environmental impact as well as financial returns. This is taking place all over the world, and across all asset classes. Learn about the latest market developments in the GIIN's latest research here.
· Desperate and impoverished, many residents of Mexican slums turn to dealing meth because it is a synthetic drug that can be made cheaply and sold for a high profit. The ease with which someone could make more money dealing drugs than working a real job is a telltale symptom of the depth of poverty present.
Accelerating impact in three ways Partnering directly with institutions that serve people living in poverty We partner with local financial institutions by providing technical assistance, connections and small grants, where needed, so they can provide small, affordable loans to people in need of water and sanitation at home.
· Mexico changed forever Aug. 13, 1521 the day Spanish explorer Hernando Cortez conquered Tenochtitlan, the capital of the Aztec empire and site of presentday Mexico City. Cortez's men destroyed...
Porsche Impact. Porsche Books. Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur Canada (English) Canada (French) USA Mexico Argentina Bolivia Brazil Chile Colombia Costa Rica Dominican Republic Ecuador El Salvador Guadeloupe Guatemala Haiti Honduras Mexico Panama Paraguay Peru Puerto Rico Trinidad Tobago Uruguay Venezuela Other countries Belarus Belgium (dutch) .
Mexico.The strongest hurricane known from the Pacific that has touched land. It damaged to the states of Jalisco and Colima, just over 2,000 deaths were caused as a result mainly because of landslides done by it. Hurricane Mexico occurred on October 1959, the number of victims was so big due to little culture of prevention of the time. Stan.
The MexicoCentral American FTA brought together earlier separate agreements between Mexico, Costa Rica, and Nicaragua and the Northern Triangle made up of El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. The result was a multilateral agreement made official in November 2011 and ratified in 2013 .
Impact. Impacts. en es fr. Human Rights Defenders; Honduras ; Yesterday, 7 June, the third division of the trial court determined the innocence of the Bajo Aguán farmers in their defence work. It could not be proven that they had committed the crimes of illegal demonstrations and property damage against the state of Honduras for which they had been accused and brought .
Data research on evaluation of development programmes inc. paris declaration, budget support, multilateral effectiveness, impact evaluation, joint evaluations, governance, aid for trade, The OECD DAC Network on Development Evaluation (EvalNet) has defined six evaluation criteria – relevance, coherence, effectiveness, efficiency, impact and sustainability – and two principles .
Meet 's partnership management platform. Automate every type of partnership and scale to all new levels. Partnership automation lets you expand your program and scale every type of partnership, including affiliates, influencers, strategic business partners, mobile apps, publishers, and more.
Today more than 48 million people around the world can turn on a tap and safely use a toilet because small, affordable loans empowered them to get access to safe water and sanitation at home. We invite you to see how your support changes lives by learning more about the people we empower, where we work, the solutions driving our impact, and the magnitude of the global .
· An artistic rendering of the retreat of Hernán Cortés from Tenochtitlán, the Aztec capital, in 1520. The Spanish conquistador led an expedition to presentday Mexico, landing in 1519. Although the...
· These investments, led by Germany, China, the United States, and France, were made mainly in metal products manufacturing (+314% annually), machinery and equipment (+176% annually), computers (+236%), electrical appliances for domestic use (+1,210%), and auto parts (+125%)—industries that have been hit hard by supply shortages and bottlenecks.
· Everyone knows that Mexico gave the world guacamole, tortillas, mariachi and pulque, not to mention tequila and mezcal, but what other inventions and discoveries can be traced back to this North American country? Here are some of the most awesome things you had no idea Mexico gave the world, from the Mesoamerican peoples to the modern day. Popcorn
Economist Impact Perspectives. Economist Impact brings rigour, informed analysis and intelligent debate to life on stage and virtually. We host over 80 events in over 30 countries yearround on topics that convene worldclass thought leaders on a range of strategic business issues, facilitating connections and inspiring business leaders.
Collecting evidence of FLEGTVPA impacts: Honduras country report. Bogor, Indonesia: CIFOR. Our great thanks go to the fantastic team at Fundación Democracia sin Fronteras (FDsF) for providing invaluable incountry facilitation and expertise. Photo Credit: Romain Fourmy/ADE Caption: Yodeco, on our way to La Ceiba. CIFOR Jl. CIFOR, Situ Gede Bogor Barat 16115 .
· Mexico in the 1930s In the 1930s, Mexico was a devastated land. The Mexican Revolution (1910–1920) had claimed hundreds of thousands of lives; as many more were displaced or saw their homes and cities destroyed. The Revolution was followed by the Cristero War (1926–1929), a series of violent uprisings against the new government.
· with less than 2% of the world's territory, mesoamerica accounts for 12% of the world's biological wealth, 8% of the world's mangroves and 31% of its surface declared as natural protectead areas, while the caribbean islands are one of the largest endemic biodiversity centers in the world, including the uniqueness of 50 per cent of its plant life .
A team of 15 from Healing Hands International was able to spend last week in Honduras distributing the packages that YOU so lovingly put together for the children there. HHI has partnered with Mission Lazarus for 10 years in providing Christmas boxes for the children of church members they are working with there. This act is not only a gesture ...
· Mexico has made and is currently making impressive strides in promoting economic growth. Mexico's strong and more diversified manufacturing base makes the Mexican economy more stable than it has previously been. Furthermore, the government is not faced with a large federal deficit as it was in the past. Its debt situation is better controlled and Mexican industry .
· The Biden administration has struck an agreement with Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras to temporarily increase border security in an effort to stop migrants from reaching the US border.. The ...